Beneunder's ultra-light and quick-drying sports sunwear features a lightweight bionic cicada wing construction with 0.19mm ultra-lightweight fibres, combined with the Air-net breathable system to keep it light and breathable while still providing excellent UPF50+ sun protection. It is also quick drying, cool feeling and highly stretchable, making it easy to wear outdoors.
- Hidden mesh back, 14cm/5.51" hidden shoulder opening, and 5.5cm/2.17" wide breathable belt for added breathability
- Extra-wide black fabric hood for complete sun protection
- Adjustable waistband to accommodate all physiques
- Sun protection for the back of the hand provided by finger holes
- Ponytail hole design
- Wrinkle-free fabric
- Two side pockets for storing small items easily
Do not soak
Wash with like colours
Do not bleach or iron
Do not use sharp objects to scratch or pull the fabric
Machine wash on cold using mild detergent
Do not dry clean
Ultra-Lightweight Skinsuit, Designed Specifically for Sports
Made of high-stretch and ultra-lightweight fabric, with the entire garment weighing only 254g and a thickness of 0.19mm. The fabric features breathable pores that mimic the texture of biological skin, allowing for breathable and lightweight wear during outdoor activities. The Air-net ventilation system incorporates breathable materials at multiple sweat-prone areas of the garment to keep you dry and comfortable without feeling stuffy or overheated.
Black Fabric 3.0 Sun Protection Technology
- Full-spectrum sun protection: Sun Protection Black Fabric 3.0 technology provides full-spectrum UV protection and excellent insulation. UPF50+ sun protection, and a UV blocking rate of 99%.
- Sun protection enhancement: Stretch sun protection, wash sun protection, and wet sun protection for strong pulling, multiple washes, and sun protection that remains intact following perspiration and wetting.
Cool Sensation And Rapid-Dry
Using high thermal conductivity technology, the ice silk fabric has a 2.2 times cooler coefficient, accelerating heat loss to the skin, providing a cool sensation, and wicking moisture away from the body without adhering.