Icey Wind - Women's Cooling Jacket UPF50+
Wearing sun protective clothing for long periods of time in outdoor environments with intense UV radiation often causes discomfort such as heat and skin irritation. To address these issues, Beneunder has developed an enhanced version of its Ice Silk 1.5 material that balances both "strong sun protection performance" and "long-lasting pore-cool cooling sensation". With its superior dual UV barrier and staggered organisational structure, the fabric provides a larger surface area for UV reflection.
Icey Wind Cooling Sun Protection Jacket hightlights:
- Vinyl Technology, scientifically blocks full spectrum light, UPF50+, UV blocking rate ≥99%
- Wet-proof Sunscreen, combining curved yarns and dense weaving process, effectively prevents light from passing through, and maintains the same sun protection even when soaked in water
- Stretch Sunscreen, double-layered coils effectively cover gaps generated by stretching, ensuring the sun protection remains strong even during strenuous activities
- Pore-cool, all-weather super cooling, continuous heat dissipation through breathable pores.
Do not soak
Wash with like colours
Do not bleach or iron
Do not use sharp objects to scratch or pull the fabric
Machine wash on cold using mild detergent
Do not dry clean
• Free Shipping on all orders.
• 30-day Return: Feel free to send your item back within 30 days of receiving the product.
You can review our shipping and returns policy here.
Moisture Resistant Sun Protection
Sun protection ratio is not compromised when the exercise jacket is soaked in water.
The combination of curved yarns and dense weave technology effectively blocks light, ensuring that even when the upf hoodie is soaked in water, it retains strong sun protection without compromising its effectiveness.
Stretch Resistant Sun Protection Technology
Sun protection ration remains unchanged even when stretched or pulled.
The use of double-layered coils effectively covers the gaps created by stretching, ensuring that the sun protection ratio remains unchanged even when the stretching force is high.
Original Yarn, Freshing Feeling, Cool To The Touch
The cooling sensation coefficient of the fabric is approximately 1.73 times higher than the standard value*.