Wearing sun protective clothing for long periods of time in outdoor environments with intense UV radiation often causes discomfort such as heat and skin irritation. To address these issues, Beneunder has developed an enhanced version of its Ice Silk 1.5 material that balances both "strong sun protection performance" and "long-lasting pore-cool cooling sensation".
Icey Sun Protection Jacket Highlights:
- Vinyl technology, scientific blocking of the full range of light, UPF50+ UV blocking rate ≥ 99%
- Wet state sunscreen, curved yarn combined with dense weaving process, effectively prevent light transmission, sunscreen power remains unchanged when immersed in water
- Stretch sunscreen, double-sided overlapping coils, effectively cover the gap generated by stretching, to achieve strong pulling sunscreen power remains unchanged
- Pore-cool all-weather super cool feeling, breathing aperture continuous heat dissipation
Do not soak
Wash with like colours
Do not bleach or iron
Do not use sharp objects to scratch or pull the fabric
Machine wash on cold using mild detergent
Do not dry clean
• Free Shipping on all orders.
• 30-day Return: Feel free to send your item back within 30 days of receiving the product.
You can review our shipping and returns policy here.
Moisture resistant sun protection
Sun protection is not compromised when the uv protection jacket is soaked in water.
The combination of curved yarns and dense weave technology effectively blocks light, ensuring that even when the lightweight sun hoodie is soaked in water, it retains strong sun protection without compromising its effectiveness.
Stretch resistant sun protection technology
Sun protection ratio remains unchanged even when stretched or pulled.
The use of double-layered coils effectively covers the gaps created by stretching, ensuring that the sun protection remains unchanged even when the stretching force is high.
Original yarn, freshing feeling, cool to the touch
The cooling sensation coefficient of the fabric is approximately 1.73 times higher than the standard value*.